Thursday, August 23, 2012

Race Training Day 2--Epic Fail

So it's true, I couldn't pull myself out of bed this morning to go running.  I hit that ever present snooze button time after time until I had to go to work.  I slightly feel like I failed today, but at the same time I'm trying to not be too hard on myself.  I have tomorrow afternoon I could go running, and no matter what I'll go running Saturday and do the steps on Sunday.  I just don't want to start getting too far behind too quickly.  I am still pretty sore from that first pitiful run and going down steps is nearly torture, I'd almost rather fall down the steps, ha.

There are so many excuses I could make, but really...I just need to wake up and get my butt out the door.  It'll happen, one day at a time.

Today however...I think I'm going to try on some new sneakers.  Very exciting indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment